Wednesday, September 16, 2009

While I'm Waiting

To my future queen:

Proverbs 19:22 says, " What a man desires is unfailing love..." I have this huge desire in my heart, a desire that the Lord Himself placed within me. I have the desire to share my life with a wonderful young lady and with her build a life together for Christ. I wanna meet a young lady that I can lavish with love, protection, and respect. I wanna meet a young lady that I can adore, who would be my most treasured precious gift on this earth. I've been in 3 relationships in my young life only 1 of them was very serious. I've been single now for over a year. For me, singleness is an oxymoron! I like being single yet I don't like it. I like it because I can do whatever I want, I'm not torn between a relationship and other things in life, I can hang with my boys, and I'm richer by a small margin lol. Yet, I hate it because it can be so lonely even with a lot of people around. I'm just the type of guy that wants to get married. I'm a helpless romantic. I want nothing more then to meet a girl with whom I can start a relationship. I can't wait till I meet the girl that I'll one day marry. I hope I know that she is the one. I've heard it said that God destined you to be with one person He made just for you. I don't know if I believe in "the one". I think there are many "the ones". You just gotta be willing to make it work. Relationships are very hard work and if both aren't on board it is pointless. Yes, there should be some degree of compatability between the two and general attraction. Although I desire all of this I'm still single. Maybe something or someone will come my way soon. I don't know. But what men desire is unfailing love! And there is only One who is unfailing in His love! I love the following lyrics by John Waller:

While I'm Waiting

I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint

I'll be running the race
Even while I wait I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

I know you are out there somewhere my queen I'll continue to serve our Father as one of His sons and my prayer for you is that you do the same as one of His daughters. I hope and pray God continues to shape us to be wonderful spouses that would want to marry each other as we wait patiently to meet one another. Just know that I love you so much already and that you will be treated always respectively and with love! I look forward to meeting you and serving our King together someday. Continue to grow in Christ and love Him more everyday! Find His unfailing love for I will let you down being the mere human I am. In His unfailing love we will learn to love one another!

I Love You,
David Jonathan Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment